However, there is a damper to all the excitement. Suzanne is coughing badly, baby Sueanne caught a slight flu and Mrs.B had a sinus attack recently. Myself? Mentally exhausted but can't afford to get sick - need to be hero hero to carry all the bags mah. I hope the kids and Mrs B would not get too ill during and after the trip - better still, all will get healed before the trip. :)
Things to look forward to:
- "Sponsor" Mrs B for a good rest at Awana Kijal's famed Taman Sari Royal Heritage Spa. We didn't try that last year because Mrs B was pregnant with Sueanne then.
- Building sand castles on the beach with Suzanne
- Sueanne's first dip into a swimming pool!
- Suzanne climbing onto the Buaya float at the children pool - I wonder why she has this fascination with buayas....
- Breakfast at Hai Ping, Chukai town - must try their famed coffee and buy back a few packs. yum yum!
- An hour of Archery for me, woohoo!
- Half an hour of Jetskiing for me, another woohoo!
- Parasailing? triple woohoo!
- I know there's a handicraft village near Kijal - maybe make a trip there
- Search for freshly made Lekor Ikan! Yum yum!
- Stuffed crabs! Forget about cholesterol concerns - eat, I must!
- 3-4 buckets at the driving range - whack them balls!
- A night walk on the beach with my 12 LED torchlight - hehehe, nak tangkap basah orang ye?
- A cigar at the swimming pool area? muahahahar! ;)
Anyone remember my BaTANG that I posted in my previous blog? Yes, I am tempted to bring along my big BaTANG (Basic Telescope for Amateur Night Gazers) to look over the horizon, the beautiful night sky and also close up views of the swimming pool *cough cough* ;)
Must remember to also bring the things we bought at Toys-R-Us specifically for this trip. They are a tent like sunshade, a plastic kite and a small mechanical swimming fish for Suzanne to play in the pool.
Shorts! I am terribly short on shorts. Since I don't have the time to shop, will probably buy 2 pairs either at Kijal or Kuantan.
How about books? Learnt my lesson, I have. No books this time because I never get to even open them! Instead, I will be bringing my cheap TV console game to plug into the hotel's TV. Muahahahar!
Belacan says....... "the plane, the plane. oops! wrong one. The Pool! The Pool!"