Undilah.com

Undilah

Friday, July 15, 2005

I am a sharpshooter

I am a sharpshooter. Very sharp. But that wasn't the case when I was in ROTU. I was never sharp with the M16, HK9 pistol and LMG. A poor shot I was. But that's different now. I am a sharpshooter.

I am a sharpshooter. Very sharp. I had my sights on, calculated the distance to target and searched for the "sweet spot". I know if I find that sweet spot, one shot is all I need. The target would be down, muahahahar!

So there I was. The field was all mine to take. I scanned the area for shootable targets. Found one. I raised up the gun. Aimed. Waited for the target to move into range. FIRE! Dang! Just grazed it, didn't fall at all. The target went away. Nevermind. I can find him in this small area. and within moments, there she was. Again, I raised up my gun, aimed, FIRE! Bingo! She fell down! Yes! Yes! The joy! The victory! and I did a little victory jig there and then.

"This one is for you, my dear", I told Suzanne. She smiled and then asked,"For baby SueAnne leh?" How can I disappoint my girl? Again, I scanned the area and soon enough I found a target. Raised up my gun, aimed, FIRE! Bingo! She fell down! Yes! Yes!

By now, a certain crowd has gathered around me. A few were eagerly taking mental notes and whispering to one another. A few just gape at me and I could feel jealousy in the air. How can he shoot down two targets so easily? I sense a few of them jostling beside me to take my shooting spot. Heck? What were they thinking off? This is SKILL, you know? Not luck. So, just to show off I said, "Suzanne, daddy will shoot one last one for mummy, ok?"

Again, I raised my gun. MISTAKE! I didn't scan and select a target. Nevermind, I will do my best and thankfully, I saw a shootable target. Adjusted my aim, waited for target to move within range.. FIRE! Woohoo! Another one hits the shit hole! With three kills in a row, I moved away from the range with Suzanne.

Seriously, I shot them all at Mid-Valley Jaya Jusco's children amusement area.

Cost? RM4, and the feeling that I made a few daddy's felt so inadequate that day... PRICELESS! Muahahahar!

Belacans says... "don't jealous ya? hehehehe ;)"

16 comments:

fishtail said...

Hope your girl doesn't grow up and says, "Daddy, I don't want Barbie toys, I want to play M16." :)

Lucia Lai said...

wahhh! sharpshooter huh. this training would one day become handy when you decide the world is turning against you and decide to.......

Anonymous said...

So clever .. MrB.. ;) all yer gals must be so proud too.. for they have a great dad.. !!

MrsT

Joez said...

Waa...if Suzanne is schooling, she will be so happy and proud telling her friends abt her father :)

Poulotte said...

now we all are in awe with ur talent...
"WAH! So clever lah this belacan aka buaya69"

next time u need to buy any pressies, just go shoot it down... :D

btw, u graduate from USM arr? Me too, but not in ROTU lah. My ex was a ROTU too. If you are in ROTU and being a chinese, must be very rare, right?

kiasi said...

Wah... belacan is Malaysia trained army ah? Can shoot so well.

Twinsmom said...

OK, next time if I happen to see a man crazily shooting toy in JJ amusement park, I'll go forward ask: "belacan?"
if that man really is you, you have to answer in code: "cincalok" OK? hehehe...

Mercurial said...

kuakuakua!

scary sial. i tot you joined the trench coat mafia liao.

Carryn said...

Mr be, I cant register at Aiesec alumni malaysia forum lah. Cant see the code provided. Now only i know aiesec got forum. yoh. but seem like abit dead. sigh... Aiesec AIESEC..... Miss the peoples. mis the activities.. but not the latest style in aiesec...

Carryn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mama22Beas said...

Like this...can arrange for a competition between us in the amusement park! I was a shooter in ROTU, remember? See if my talent already karat or not...it's been a loooong time!
Anyway, proud of you...you might not 'shine' in ROTU, but I believe you picked up something from there;)

akutakretickpomputeh said...

Encik Belacan,
you mmg sharpshooter.

sudah 2 orang maa...

visithra said...

heheehhe was I the only one who read something else in the first para? Hummm been reading u too long ;p

whuaa ur gals luckla ;p

mumsgather said...

visithra, no you were not the only one who read between the lines as MrB intended. Heh heh.

Eh Belachan can I send Mr MG to you for some toy shooting training for the family ah. RM4 for 3 toys not bad leh.

Belacan said...

fishtail: i don't think so, at the rate of them wanting this barbie and that ;)

lucia: but no weapon wor, how? hehehe ;)

MrsT: wah, cannot accept this praise leh. too much to handle! ;)

joez: hehe ;)

poulotte: yep, a rare animal indeed. awooo! ;)

kiasi: reserve shj. i am nothing when standing beside the regulars ;)

twinsmom: ok, deal! ;)

mercurial: glad you enjoyed my limited writing skills ;)

carryn: ah, be patient a bit more. in the process of cleaning up some codes ;)

mama22beas: yeah, why not? but after your no.3 lar. (give me time to practise summore) hehehe ;)

ATRCO: ahem, should have been more leh , ahaiks! :) ;) ;)

visithra: no ler, this is not DaVinci code, hehehe ;)

MG: boleh. my fees payable in kind - bahkutteh, nothing less ;) ;)

5xmom ~chanlilian.net~ said...

Mr B - Wah...long time got no time to visit. So many things to read. Cute bears! Next time, you come Penang, I pay you to shoot those dang toys?